I got a mail of KANK movie review from one of my friend,who is working in software MNC...
1. The program *KANK* has not been built as per the FunctionalityDesign Specifications (script).
2. The director should have first created a proper Design Document(screenplay) and then begun the actual coding.
3. *AmitabhBachchan* is a powerful class with a number of methods andfunctions but it has not been effectively used.
4. *AbhishekBachchan,* a derived class of *AmitabhBachchan*, inheritsall the attributes and properties of its parent class.
5. *ShahRukhKhan* and *RaniMukherjee* are emotionally overloaded andgo into an infinite weeping loop every 60 milliseconds.
6. The methods such as *Songs()* and *Cinematography()* have beenproperly executed and produce fantastic results.
7. *PreityZinta* is an abstract class, which looks pretty but actuallydoes nothing.
8. Functions like *ArjunRampal, JA, and KD* pass NULL values and areredundant.
9. The program takes an unbearably long time to terminate? about 3hours and 20 minutes.
10. Overall, the package is not worth purchasing. You may opt forpirated copies, though.
....i think he watchd this movie in his working hours with pirated copy and he mixed his programing stuffs with karan johar.However,what a creative contribution to software&film industry!!