Sunday, April 08, 2007

I wish i would get those days back...

It took very long time for this post...I rarely get chance to blog here,yes,rarely,really! But now i planned to post more often.actually i spend last month to take or make a strategically good decision in my life(i belive).Now everything is going smooth.
I used to stay in chennai,since june 2001.Now im leaving this wonderful place,yes,there is a reason for this word 'wonderful'.Chennai,fascinated by its people, minds and 'hospitality'-is what they can tell us as a great message. The people here giving lives and life tools to those who are seeking those things in better from their bitter experiences.But i really miss lot of things...marina(Gandhi statue),spencers,t.nagar,Mount road,EMU,Chromepet,to name few...However i enjoyed those six years like anything with everthing!! I wish i would get those days back...
Actually,This blog has always been about optimism in words,themes.But there are lots of thing to excite or evoke...im hitting heavily to my word bank in memory,but my mind agonizing to make an another attempt to re-live those days!!

No comments: